[Dailydrool] ANNIE'S ILLNESS

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Sun Jun 1 07:50:21 PDT 2008

I found the culprit of Annie's illness, when I was out mowing grass
yesterday, I discovered that my neighbor is dumping her cat litter pan over the
fence. !   it is along the foundation of her home, but it is fenced in  and so my
husband and I are the ones who mow back there. I was not very pleasant  when I
confronted her about it. why would you not empty it into garbage  ?   She said
that she didn't think it was a problem !   DUH  !!!!!!!!
You have no idea how tempted I was to go out after dark last night and  throw
it back over the fence into her yard ! My husband tries to keep a check on
my temper !  BAHAHAHAHA ! Any ways, I cleaned it up and was gagging   the whole
time ! no wonder Annie got sick

Marlene

Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.