[Dailydrool] A sad basset story

Bassetmomof2 at aol.com Bassetmomof2 at aol.com
Mon Jun 2 09:18:04 PDT 2008

Nancy,
You are an ANGEL.  Much braver than I.  Although I truly love all  animals
and care for birds, neighbor pets, etc. when I can; I am weak and do not  have
the courage to do what so many of you in Rescue do.  I helped with a  rescue
for a while until they closed doing paperwork.  That's a close as I  could get.
Its heartbreaking to read the stories and see how some of these  dogs are
treated.

You and so many others on this list are ANGELS sent from heaven to care for
those that cannot speak for themselves.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU~
Helene, Freddie and Ellie (our rescued gal)

Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.