[Dailydrool] The bump that won't go away!!!

Jessica Sutton Jessica at fmprofessionals.com
Mon Jun 2 14:38:06 PDT 2008

Ooh, man it's been a loooooong month!  I'm so glad it's finally June!
After much excitement at the idea that Sophie's little bump was going to
go away on it's own, I regretfully have to post that she's having
surgery next Thursday, 6/12 to have it removed.  I will be requesting
drool drool and more drool that day for my precious little girl and for
her overly anxious trying-hard-not-to-have-a-nervous-breakdown mamma!  I
don't know what the deal is with this thing...it looked like it was
leaving for good, then it looked like it was back again but bigger and
last night when hubby and I got home from our trip to California, it was
bleeding again and when I cleaned it, it seemed for the first time to be
bothering her.  She wanted to paw at it and rub her head on the carpet,
which of course is probably how it got to bleeding in the first place.
So enough of the bump, it's getting bumped off my baby's head!

And on another note, my babes are going to be in the calendar!  I'm so
excited about it!  I didn't get the day I wanted, September 8th, which
is both Diva's and my birthday, but I got the day before and I am
thrilled to just be in it at all.  Drool to all who need it and much
love and hugs to those who have lost your furbabies.  I honestly don't
know how on earth anyone copes with the loss of a pet.  I know one day I
will know, but for now it is just unimaginable.

Jessica L. Sutton

Momma to Diva Marie and Sophie Doo Dah the Austin Basset Babes.