[Dailydrool] score

Dan Hickey dhickey at m-audio.com
Mon Jun 2 16:15:06 PDT 2008

There are maybe three ways to look at the latest score:
	1. MomPerson has improved 50% in less than a week. Remarkable!
	2. MomPerson is still losing her food to Nigel, a dog who really
knows how to seize the moment, oops, that is, seize the sandwich.
	3. Nigel fears MomPerson might be becoming a tad too fluffy and
he is showing his concern with daring exploits in slave dieting. How
noble of him.

However you slice it, WAY TO GO, NIGEL!

My Diamond is very polite in situations like this. He puts his nose
inches from my plate, drooling on the table, counter, floor, whatever.
If I don't move it or stop him within about 5 seconds, then obviously I
prepared it for him and he moves right in. If I protest, well you can't
blame a hound for trying, maybe later.

Dan Hickey