[Dailydrool] Drool Website, Hound's Bay etc.

N. Gallagher nancy at dailydrool.com
Mon Jun 2 18:34:03 PDT 2008

The problems with the hound's bay pages looks like a server issue
with ipower, the hosting site. It will no longer allow me to upload
new files to the site (which is why the old Basset of the Week is on
there). All the problems began when ipower moved the Drool site to
their 'new platform'. Evidently the new platform doesn't work and
they don't know how to make it work - although they did volunteer to '
write me a new script' for $75 an hour. I hung up on them and
switched to godaddy.

Consequently, however, there may be some areas of the website, like
the auctions, chat etc. that won't work right away or may be behind
'real time'. Please know that I am working on it and will get things
sorted out as soon as possible.

Nancy Gallagher
http://www.dailydrool.com
nrgallagher at gmail.com