[Dailydrool] Thank You

Lainee Francis lainee09 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 3 06:45:20 PDT 2008

I want to thank all the Droolers who expressed their wonderful thoughts and caring for the loss of my sweet TicTac.  And those of you who sent me personal e-mails, please know how much they are appreciated.  I will write back to all of you--I can only do a few at a time as the tears flow and I have to walk away but they are a source of comfort, each and every one of them!

Unfortunately, most of you know exactly what I am feeling going through it yourselves with the loss of one of your precious babies.  But, we find that the wonderful people on this digest embrace us with their caring and concern, and this is what helps us to cope and eventually heal so that we may focus and smile at all the wonderful memories we have of our sweet babies that have left us for a better place.

What a wonderful family we have become through the Daily Drool.  Outsiders will never understand what we feel and how we care and love.  I pity the outsiders for never knowing this bond we have which has brought us all together due to our wonderful Basset Hounds.    Thank you.

 Lainee & TicTac--(A new angel ATB), the Queen "B"
"B" for Basset, of course!
And "Patches" & "Pockets" ATB