[Dailydrool] frosty paws..paatoey

Bob cowbobdog at gmail.com
Tue Jun 3 08:49:40 PDT 2008

Deer Uncle Bill and the most bwetimous Angela

I paatoey Frosty paws...yuck..I dont like them at all...some homemade yummy
knock offs are okay but I dont like them real ones at all

I told mommy you eat it cause im not gonna

and its not cause they are frozen i lubbcold stuff speciall soft serve

they is icky I say icky hehehehe

benny will eat them but he will eat poop so that isnt saying much..I have a
very delicate palet I only like gud stuff and stiff all my twetes before i
eat them

Bobby

--
King Bob the DOg

Support Basset Rescue order Bob's Kewl stuff at
http://www.bbostelman.net/Bob/bobthedog.html

http://www.mypetspages.com/mysite/389/
http://georgeegrunt.com/bobthedog/index.html