[Dailydrool] down in the dumps !

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Tue Jun 3 14:14:50 PDT 2008

As most of you already know I have  some health issues which are  out of my
control, degenerative disc disease and  Mild form of MS,  I  decide since the
weather turned nice to start walking Maggie and Annie,   the three of  us have
been walking EVERY day  a half mile,   which  is great for me with all my
problems, well, I should only walk one  Basset at a time, but oh NO  not Marlene,
we have to take them both to save  time  ! HA. Little Annie  took off  across
the park pulling  me across the ground, ( yep , I was no longer on two feet )
, so  Maggie takes off after Annie and tries to strangle me in the process. to
make a  long story short, I now have a bulging disc and a pinched sciatic
nerve. I start  therapy tomorrow and I go to the pain clinic on the 19th of June,
In the  mean  time, I received a much needed Depro-Medrol Cortisone  shot
today, plus a pain shot but I was told that it usually doesn't help  for two or
three days !  HELLO, I am in so much pain I am ready to climb  the walls , I
swear I have only had  6 hours sleep in the last two days and  of course all I
can think about is my poor girls, they don't understand that  mommy is in pain
and can't take them for their walks,  I'm not real sure if  I will ever be
able to walk them  very far again, and then only one at a  time. walking both at
the same time is too much pulling on my back, The only  real thing that I
enjoy doing anymore and now I may not be able to do that !  they don't understand
that I can't hold them on my lap or that I can't have  them in my bed because
I am a screaming maniac right now with all the pain.  Sorry for going on and
on, I am just so down right now I am beside myself
My poor babies want to play, run and walk and I can't do any of that right
now.  BAD MOMMY !!!!!!
I think Annie is trying to kill me,  first the knee and now the back  !  hope
I survive to see her first birthday in October, she is  a  little bulldozer
with four legs and a tail. You would never know that she went  through
obedience school.

Marlene mommy to sweetheart Maggie and KILLER Annie

Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.