[Dailydrool] Drool for those in need

DDropp at aol.com DDropp at aol.com
Tue Jun 3 18:40:02 PDT 2008

Just want to say that Ben and Charlie are stepping up  drool for all  those
houndies in need.  We hope that Duke gets on a  treatment  program for  his
epilepsy.  With care, it  can be controlled, and  he can lead a good life.  They
are also sending it for Charlie and his leg  and Daisy and her tumor removal.
 Hoping things go  well for  them.  Lastly sending it for poor Jane.
Hopefully they can get out  whatever is in her little tummie.  I will also be praying
for all  of them too.  All you hounds get well soon.

DDropp and the hounds

Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.