[Dailydrool] Drool

Nancy Candray speedsterbasset at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 3 21:41:56 PDT 2008

We are sending some drool for Duke and hope he gets treatment soon so that he doesn't scare himself nor his family.

  Drool to Jane and her knee surgery.  And drool to other houndies and 2 leggers I guess I'm missing some of my drools cuz I'm just reading post about people errrr hounds sending drool to others.  Or maybe I'm scanning too fast :-O either way we are thinking of all of you and hope things get better with whatever ailment you all have

Nancy momslabe to:
Speedy Speed Demon of the West and Ted (ATB)