[Dailydrool] USPS & biting dogs

Beverly Szaton bgszap at gmail.com
Wed Jun 4 04:30:28 PDT 2008

Consider the source. You are trying to convince the people who dogs love to
yammer and snap at that dogs are generally harmless. Mine certainly act as
if they would tear Steve the Mailman apart every day. It's embarrassing
because I took each puppy out to meet Steve and armed him with biscuits, and
he has dogs.He is not afraid of mine because he knows I am never going to
let them out when he is there, but he has been menaced plently of times.
(And bitten.)
Dogs that do not normally bite, will snap at a mailman or deliveryperson.
I am not disagreeing that the poster is a disservice and should be, at the
very least, revised but someone in the postal service probably thought it
up.
(And I cannot tell you the number of times the Vets have edged slowly out of
a room while an owner holds a snarling, lunging, frothing dog saying "Oh! He
never bites!!") LOL

MomPerson to Nigel (Where is he I'll gut him like a frog!) Llewis (Maybe he
has treats, let's get him) Mitchell (Who? Where? Get him!) Zelda (Here we go
again) Cooper (I got him I got him I got him! If i could get through this
window!!!)