[Dailydrool] Hounds bay

Kay george at georgeegrunt.com
Wed Jun 4 18:06:49 PDT 2008

Hi everyone! Hard working King George here! It sure
has been hot in Texas but I have my daddy twained to
bring us home some ice water when he comes home from
work and we have AC so it isnt too too bad.

I had momma relist the bed and quilt on hounds bay. It
disappeared when hound bay was acting bad before. I
just home the first ones I posted dont show back up.
Then I might be in big trouble. Oh well I am sure I
can find some way to blame my momma for it! So they
are both under home decor is you wanna take a lookie.
Here is the bed
http://www.dailydrool.com/cgi/dailydrool.cgi?category=homedecor&item=1213228372
and here is the quilt
http://www.dailydrool.com/cgi/dailydrool.cgi?category=homedecor&item=1213833025
the profits from these auctions will go towards our
shuffle pledge. Thanks for helping us help the
homeless houndies of Texas!

I hope everyone is having a good night!

snooters

King George E Grunt