[Dailydrool] potty breaks thread

Nadine Mysker nadine at mysker.com
Thu Jun 5 08:18:36 PDT 2008

Jill the Bagel came to us housebroken for 15 hours (that's as far as
we have ever pushed it, and that was by accident/chance/whatever).
She hits the bed any time after 8:15 p.m. (her last "out time" of the
day).  Some days I have to wake her at 10:00 a.m. to go out and potty.
 Most days she's good until 8:00 a.m.  On a rare occasion, she needed
to go out at Midnigh or 2:00 a.m.; we've traced this to her food dish
being accessible to her after 7:30 p.m.  So now the dish goes up at
7:00-ish  and doesn't come down until morning.  My only wish is that
MY bladder would have the capacity and control Jill's does.

Jill is a creature of habit.  Yesterday we were visiting our friend's
place of business (brought them lunch) around 10:30 a.m. After a few
minutes Jill acted agitated and  became pesty the whole time; normally
she loves to visit there as they give her full run of the front and
back offices and lunch room (yum).  We finally left at 11:15  because
she was making ME nuts.  Turned out she just wanted her nap (which
normally begins at 10:30 a.m.).  Go figure; I guess she put me in my
place!  LOL

Nadine Mysker