[Dailydrool] HoundsBay items to benefit Miss Daisy, Mid-ABHR

Suzanne Fitch adopt4paws at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 5 14:26:04 PDT 2008

We have started listing some items to help raise funds for vet bills for our very special basset, Miss Daisy. She was rescued last week from a junk yard by a kind soul who threatened to alert the authorities if he didn't give her up. She is about six years old and the sweetest basset you could ever imagine.

  Miss Daisy has already undergone cherry eye surgery, spay, treatment for horrdenous ear and skin infections, and updated on her vaccinations. When she was brough to the vet this morning for follow-up on her surgeries, we were told to get her to an eye vet immediately to see if her one eye could be saved. She may lose the eye, unfortunately, but we are getting her the best care possible.

  First item placed on HoundsBay is one of my favorite pieces:
  HER ROYAL HOUNDNESS VICTORIA STATUE
This great bust of a hound is perfect for any basset-lover. One the back it has the inscription "Victoria Her Royal Houndness Barkingham Palace". The bust iwas cast from resin. Its measurements in inches are 10W x 6D x 14H.

YOUR HELP IS VERY MUCH APPRECIATED!!! If you would like to donate directly to our rescue, please see our website at www.midatlanticbassets.com or e-mail me directly for information.

  Remember to BID HIGH, BID OFTEN, HELP THE HOUNDS!!!

  Suzanne
  Mid-Atlantic Basset Hound Rescue