[Dailydrool] Mailmen think they have it bad!

Sandy sanwhe47 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 5 18:51:43 PDT 2008

I have lots of empathy for mailmen but you should try being a visiting
nurse!  We had one elderly couple that kept a big stick by the gate for us
to use to keep the dogs from biting so we could get to their door and then
get back out of the yard.  We had the most problem with tiny dogs who would
let us in but bite us when we tuned our backs to leave.  Many homes were
small and some did not have doors to confine the dogs in another area of the
house.  We always found a solution to protect ourselves so we could take
care of our patients but sometimes it was really a challenge.

Sandy W
Bea, Val, Dora, Willie,Thumpy(the Pit-Basset)
Bug and Max who are happy not being Bassets
See our family at:
http://www.dogster.com/dogs/513320