[Dailydrool] Sore eyes, depressed dogs and Iraq deployment...

njmedic702 at aol.com njmedic702 at aol.com
Thu Jun 5 19:16:08 PDT 2008

 Sending eye healing drool to little Lacey that she just had a tiny foreign body in her eye which came out when you flushed it.? Makes MY eyes water to read about this, LOL.

I think I would think seriously about keeping Diva crated or at least inside the house while you are working or gone on errands.? Too much risk given her track record of escaping.?

Depression lifting drool to Maggie and hugs to you on your hubby's Iraq deployment? - it must be a difficult time for all of you.

Sandi, Mamslave to The Boys and The Belles - Dozer, Dudley, Daisy and Delilah