[Dailydrool] Hounds Bay problem

BARBARA dbvasquez at cox.net
Fri Jun 6 07:56:38 PDT 2008

Is there something going on with Hounds Bay or is it just my computer? For the past couple of days when I try to "enter Paw'ction", I get "Oops!" Page not found. Is anyone else having this problem?
Other than that, all is well except that Maggie decided to tip over the kitchen garbage this morning after my husband went to work to see if she could find the chicken bones from last nights dinner. When I called my husband to tell him he said,"Well there wasn't much in the trash, so I didn't take it out". Oh well, I wanted to get up at 3:45 am on my day off!
The mess is cleaned up and all is well again!
Have a great day!

Barbara,
Maggie, Molly, and Sophie (the CAT!)
www.dogster.com/dogs/494358