[Dailydrool] Fetch

Bambi McLeskey balange at olemiss.edu
Fri Jun 6 15:05:43 PDT 2008

Its so cute to hear all of these stories about fetch the basset way. I may
be missing out on something, since I have two labs and a basset. Drake is
convinced that he is a lab, and therefore LOVES fetch. He will go get the
ball and throw it at you if you are not throwing for him fast enough. If we
are busy, he just tosses it up in the air, knocks it flying with his head,
and then chases madly after it and tried us again. It is too precious. (I
would never tell da labs, but Drake really is the best retriever we have
lol)

Bambi and da Boys