[Dailydrool] Suzan & Daisy

kacy green greenlikethecolor at gmail.com
Fri Jun 6 15:17:32 PDT 2008

Welcome to the drool, you're going to love this group. Daisy sounds like the
typical basset buppy and while you think she's insane, she will make your
life 100x more fun than you could ever imagine. Its not so much that you can
train her to be a perfect pup but rather that she'll train you to be her
perfect slave. Ironically that's what makes these hounds so much fun, they
are each full of so much personality. I have just recently brought in a 2nd
one to our home and it has become increasingly harder to have a "perfect
pup" but they are twice the fun. :)

Best of luck, keep us updated on Daisy's antics.

Kacy, devoted slave to Cowboy & Rupert