[Dailydrool] Ourz dad.

DDropp at aol.com DDropp at aol.com
Fri Jun 6 19:48:59 PDT 2008

Youz aw wants to hear sombfing funny.  Youz noze our dad gottes a  berry bad
back.  Well today hims combz home earwy today, an wantz totake da  fwee ob uz
for a walkie to do ourz stuff.  Well, jus pitue dis.  Himz  gottes aw ob us on
da weeshes an goes out da door.  You nebber see sombfing  wikedat.  Uz fwee
houdies goin down da sidewalk wiff himz walkin swow wiff  himz cane.  I noze it
not weewy funny, but Ben  an Cheyene iz dwagin  himz in fwont, an I be waggin
swow behind.  Himz gotts himz arms stweched  out in boff diwections, an aw
sortz of words commin fwom himz mouf, an fire fwom  himz eyes, an wimpin down da
woad.  Himz wus us wotz to do dis wiff  us.

Charlie

Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.