[Dailydrool] Cart available to rescue group

Sylvie McGee sylviemcgee at comcast.net
Sat Jun 7 09:53:07 PDT 2008

Friends of mine recently lost their beloved Molly to cancer. During her
final months, her back also failed. They bought a cart from a manufacturer
of custom carts back east, and he said that Molly had "classic Basset
proportions" - and suggested that it would probably fit other Bassets.

They would like to see the cart go to either a deserving family, who will
commit to making the cart available to another Basset family when they no
longer need it, or to a rescue group that has a disabled dog in need.

We do not currently have any dogs in carts, and actually never have had, so
SPDR's Basset Pack is not the right place for this cart to live.

If you fit one of their criteria, please let me know and I'll put you in
touch with the family.

Thanks,

Sylvie McGee
SPDR Basset Pack