[Dailydrool] we'z wookin fur a lawyer

June Scheunemann & Mike Bernsdorf equineent at lakefield.net
Sat Jun 7 10:41:46 PDT 2008

Dis is Master Gus here.  I am wookin' fur da law furm ob Nigel and
Llewis....yu know what our Moma did????  She gibes us aww showers
yestaday!!!!!!!!!!!  I wasn't durty and I didn' smell eitter!!!  She ebben
twicked us ...she sent us out side to pway...aww but, Wittle Lewoy den she
take him to da barn and twied to dwown him....I'm sur ob it!!  But, she din'
let me see Lewoy when she bringed him back to da houz.  NOooooo.  She had
Daddy caww us inside den let Lewoy go in da yard.  Den she come in and take
Miss Nala....I was gettin a cookie fwom Daddy.  OK, MIss Nala did smell but,
still we don' need no stinkin shower!!!  So den dey were gone wit her fur
some time.  Den Daddy come to get me!!!  ME!!!  I fought we was goin fur a
walkie.....oh sur down to da barn and den I get dwowned!!!  To maked worser
she put dis stuff on me dat smell aww girlie-like.  She maded me aww wet and
smelly wike stwawbewwy.....yuck!!!!  I am a MAN not a gurlie!!!!  So I need
advise fwom da Law Furm to finded out what I can do!!!  Din' she do sommutin
to my wight to say NO!!!  Pwease help.

Master Gus
Equine Enterprises
June Scheunemann