[Dailydrool] Brudder Elwood gits companiez

BasetSavr5 at aol.com BasetSavr5 at aol.com
Sat Jun 7 15:42:07 PDT 2008

Dis Brudder Elwood. I be liddel tired tonite, I hab berry specil peeples
come see me todey. Yup Drooler  Miss Pam an brudder Henry basset hound come  seez
all ob we hounds. Oh, she berry nice ladie, her an da Momma dey do da  talkin
and me and Henry we do dem doggie fings. First, we do da sniffy. We gits
fings all checkie out, den we pley. Why he can runz jus like da brudder, and he
pley real goodz. Brudder Elwood teach him to do da doggie door and he learn
realz quick, and he sail rite thru. Momma seyz it be a big boy play time and
she  putz da gates up and keepie all da odders in da odder roomz. Miss Pamm she
go  get a lookie at Elder Clara. An youz knowz whut she sey????? Miss Pam
goes-OH  MY< SHE IS A BIG GIRL. Dat rite. She seez jus whut Brudder Elwood been
seyin.  Why it no wunderz dat da brudder run into dat, da Brudder yard  onnly
be a acre, and when da Elder Clara out dere, why she takie it all da  roomz.
Elder Clara, she putz on da sad dog fur Miss Pam, she act like she jus  missy
innnecent. Den she go pee on da floor. She be a watchin me and Henry  runnin in
da house, sister Casey she be a barkin, sister Daisy she be a barkin,  Elder
Clara she be a moanin, Brudder Bob he in da bafroomz, he no care, he  sleepin.
Dat Brudder Bob spot. Miss Pam she realz nice, I gib her a snooter  kiss. She
be a drooler likez Momma, and she git to com here to see her famblies.  Why da
Brudder he jus honored dat she bring Henry and seez we. It be a hunnered
degreez out dere todey and so me and Henry we pley most in da house. I no fink
dat Henry git on da couch cause he stey on da floor-not brudder Elwood, he rip
rite ober ebbryone. I be a finkin Miss Pam gladz she onnlly gotz one ob we.
But  she be a liddle sweet on dat ol Elder Clara. HUMPF. We hopin dat she com
back  agin so she seez whut Elder Clara really likez.
So we hab a wonnerful dey. It so nice to meet Miss Pam and Henry, an dey  git
to talkz bout all da droolz stuff. Brudder Elwood he goin to take a liddle
snooze, dream ob da wonnerful dey.

We send the drool to all in need-

Debbie  Winchester
Bob, Casey, Elder  Clara, Daisy, and