[Dailydrool] Chaos at Camp Arfur

Beth Howering momarroo at gmail.com
Sun Jun 8 09:36:28 PDT 2008

Da day before today Antie Lois camed to Camp Arfur wif my fwends Coop an'
Buster.  We had a gwate time pwayin' an' huntin' chickmunks an' stuffs.
Wayter in da day da peeplez gotted pizza an' garwick nots wif sawss.  Dey
did not gib us ennyfing doze wotten peeples cuz dey fot we wud start fites
ober it.  Sooooo, we wuz awl layin' inda cool ayr cuz it wuz hot owtside.
Antie Lois went owt and wuz waterin' da fwowers.  Mama wuz pooper scoopin'
da back yard.  Papa wuz inside wif us watchin' da tellyvizhun.  Whelp, mama
did not no dat da dorebell wang an' it wuz da twolegger an' his fwend
wantin' papa.  Papa went to da barn wif dem.  Now, dere iz a gate bwokkin'
da kitchen so we cud not get innit.  But not Buster.  He can go ober enny
gate BWAHAHAHAAHA!!!  AND HE DID!  Den he wetted Vito in as he wuz runnin'
owt wif da two HUGE loves ov Italyun bwed!!!  Vito den gotted a pan ov
garwick wolls an' a dish ov mawinawa sawss dat he spwattered awl ober da
kitchen.  Meenwile, da west ov us wuz tarin' open da bag ov bweds an' we
eeted da HOLE FING!!  Mama camed in da fwont dore an' fownd Vito in da
kitchen wif wed sawss evwyware dat he wuz twyin' to lick up.  She seed dat
no buddy got da pizzas but den fownd da empty tin dish frum da garlick
nots.  She cud not miss da sawss cuz it wuz evwyware ehehehe.  Whelp, yu cud
heer her yellin' reelly far away (didja heer her??)  Buster wuz hidin' an'
da west ov us wuz inda back yard wif da evydens - da emty bag ov bwed.
Aaaaaaaaahhh, dat wuz soooo gud. Can't wate till Buster coms nex time so we
cud get stuffs agan.

Arfur T. Leadbottom - better - but not reformed yet

--
Blossom www.dogster.com/?50296
Hugo www.dogster.com/?443659

O Great Spirit, grant that I might not criticize my neighbor until I have
walked a mile in his moccasins.

Help feed the animals http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/tpc/ERA_040208_ARS