[Dailydrool] Peticure

Arlene Johnson greatprints at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jun 9 10:29:47 PDT 2008

Hi, Just read the post on the drool.  Annie is afraid of anything, and when I started doing her nails, she fussed and pulled back.  Now I have my granddaughter get down on the floor with her and have a big spoonful of peanut butter in front of her.  She even gets a little on top of her nose and will stop and lick,lick lick.  I get her nails done in nothing flat with no pulling, or problems.

                            I'm having a great day, I hope
  you are too!

  ArleneJohnson
  www.sendoutcards.com/46283