[Dailydrool] Drool & other breeds

Beverly Szaton bgszap at gmail.com
Mon Jun 9 12:39:29 PDT 2008

I once read in a Bloodhound breed book that they can sling drool twenty
feet. Judging by my walls and windows, I'd say Bassets are just about as
good---or bad, depending.For some reason I can tolerate Basset (and
Bloodhound) drool but not St Bernard drool. I think this has less to do with
the breed and more to do with a specific St I had to deal with medically at
the clinic, whose mouth was burned and so the drool was not only copious but
extremely foul.
When I worked at the boarding kennel in Kalamazoo we had a Newfie there for
10 days whose chest ruff mildewed, because it never dried--no a/c.
.
MomPerson