[Dailydrool] eating

Marty Needham martyd70 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jun 10 04:58:57 PDT 2008

Hi Everyone,

I had to get on this thread on not eating. Jeff has eaten very little in the
past few days. I've even roast beef and he just picks at it, he has been
exceptionally whiney too. Jeff has always been a whiner, it's a guy thing.

The cocker spaniels have been off their food too, but Trudy eats like it's
her last meal.

Even though we have air conditioning maybe they are just down with all this
heat, humidity and seems like constant rain and storms.

Glad mom person and crew are ok after the storms. We had warnings too.

Snooters to all,

Marty, Mom to JEFF, Trudy, Mason, Hazel and the 6 c at ts