[Dailydrool] Joint Pain

Cheryl Medlin tmedlin at triad.rr.com
Tue Jun 10 10:00:24 PDT 2008

I have read past postings about joint pain remedies. I gave my Basset a Glucosomine capsule the vet had me try, and by the process of elimination, I found it was the thing that was causing him to lick and keep me awake for over a week at night. I give him a powder I order ove rthe net which has been helpful, but they charge me $12 s/h fee, making the powder cost cost me $46.95. It lasts 3 months. Has anyone had  good results with a capsule that is less expensive and doesn't cause the irritation that made my dog lick? I was ready to order one called Flecicose online, but I don't know anything about it really.