[Dailydrool] (no subject)

Cathy Burlew cburlew at rochester.rr.com
Tue Jun 10 18:34:26 PDT 2008

Hi!

I am Maggie Mae the girl who came to NY from Georgia.  My new vet says my ear infections are GONE!!!!!  Mommy Cathy is sure glad for that.  When I found my forever home, my mommy thought I might have to have my right ear closed.  We won no more infection, no more surgery.  Mom and I are just so very happy.  Thanks for the drool and prayers.

Wags and kisses,

Waltzing Maggie Mae (Mom says I waltzed into her heart, when she saw my picture, even before she held me)

Cathy B NY
Willie B Good WB  Maggie is fun, but I still miss Waddles