[Dailydrool] weather, etc.

Psy1801 at aol.com Psy1801 at aol.com
Tue Jun 10 19:21:54 PDT 2008

Hi, dis Sirius.  We had one of dem chewish holidays so we not on puter  till
now, and mommy tole me about da tornado ... we so weeleeved you all okay,
nigel and fambly.  here it just berry hot.  i no eat.  i just lay  dere on da
couch, den get up and go lay on da odder couch, den on da  floor...yesterday i
biseted my furend louis, da french mastiff and we play but  den i so tired i
just nap.  it 7432098nickzillion degrees outside.
hope you houndies and peeples doing okay.   snooters.