[Dailydrool] Mosquitos

Synthia Ross srossdo at comcast.net
Thu Jun 12 02:00:15 PDT 2008

We asked about that, and plants and bacteria/viruses don't fall into any of
the "6 realms" which are hell, hungry ghosts, animals, humans, demigods, and
gods. So antibiotics are OK, but on thinking about it, deworming isn't
because worms fall into the animal realm. I can't ever promise that anyway,
because I will ALWAYS help one of my houndies or other animals to the Bridge
when they need it.

And yes, the Rinposche eats. Anything that is put in front of him. Someone
cooked dinner for him - chicken - and he ate. He did say that meat in a
store is not killed specifically by or for you, it is already dead. If you
hunt, or someone hunts at your request, then you get that karma. Splitting
hairs....He said the Lamas state rules to Tibetans and they say "OK". They
tell rules to Americans and they ask "why?" so he's had to think about why
on many things.

Synthia

Imagination is more important than knowledge. ~Albert Einstein