[Dailydrool] UPDATED!!! LINKS TO HOUNDS HAVEN FUNDRAISER!!!

Jess'e Potts bassetlovers at mchsi.com
Thu Jun 12 07:32:26 PDT 2008

SORRY LINKS DIDN'T COME THROUGH FIRST TIME..SEE BELOW :0)

You can see Daisy's pictures and her bio as well as her puppies bios on
Hounds Haven Petfinder Site:
Any Monetary donations can also be sent to the address on the main petfinder
page or by using the PayPal link on this site as well:
www.houndshvn.petfinder.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So Hounds Haven has teamed up with a few great rescue friends and are
offering a few fundraisers to help raise for Daisy and her babies.

The Uncommongarden Fundriaser
www.theuncommongarden.com/HoundsHaven.htm
**THE UMCOMMON GARDEN FUNDRASIER WILL START ON JUNE 15TH AND GO TO JUNE
30th**
The Uncommon Garden is offering some wonderful smelling candles in 10
delectable scents!  I personally have some of these scents and I pleased to
admit these are the longest smelling clean burning candles I have ever
experienced. After having my candle for over a month it is still smelling
strong, just as the first time I lit it!!   The note cards are also
absolutely adorable and every time I send one of mine out to a friend they
can't stop telling me how adorable it is.  And Kristen has added one to the
list that has a Basset Hound on it just for us dedicated Basset parents!!
If you have any questions regarding this fundraiser please contact Kristen
at kristen at theuncommongarden.com

Mr. Snarky's Dog Treats Fundraiser
www.mrsnarkydogtreats.com
**MR SNARKY'S FUNDRASIER WILL START ON JUNE 13th AND GO TO JUNE 27th**
These delictible treats are offered to us by a basset owner herself and all
information can be found on Mr Snark'y main webpage.
If you have any questions about this fundraiser please contact Cheryl at
contactus at mrsnarkydogtreats.com

Spike & Tabby's Dog Treat Fundraiser
http://www.dailydrool.com/cgi/dailydrool.cgi?category=other&item=1213740937
This is being offered as a Hounds Haven fundraiser by a dear rescue friend
on Hounds Bay.  One of our volunteers at Hound Haven has purchased and
tasted these yummy snacks and can't give higher review of them.
Spike & Tabby's Website Dog Treats can be seen at:  http://www
spikeandtabbys.com/
If you have any questions about this fundraiser please contact Jackie at
jbigham at ottawakansas.net

~~THANK YOU IN ADVANCED FOR YOUR SUPPORT~~
THE BOARD AND HOUNDS OF HOUNDS HAVEN  BASSET RESCUE!!

Jessica Lesko
President & Founder
http://www.houndshvn.petfinder.com
houndshvn at yahoo.com
Mommy to:  Dutchess, Franklyn, Gomer & Arthur

Jess'e Potts

Adoption & Transport Coordinator

 http://www.houndshvn.petfinder.com

jessie.potts at mchsi.com -or- bassetlovers at gmail.com

Mommy to the Basset Hound Crew:  Zoey, Bella, Molly & Odi