[Dailydrool] friends of Vi Potter, weather

Donna Lindy dlindy at mac.com
Thu Jun 12 09:50:47 PDT 2008

Vi Potter is a Drooler who mostly lurks but she
does correspond with several Droolers.  Her
elderly mom fell and broke her pelvis and is
in the hospital.  If you'd like to send Vi's mom
a get well card (doesn't have to be a basset
card), please contact me off list.

All these weather related problems and disasters
and fires are so scary - are all our Droolers
accounted for? The 16 paws are finally getting
a little relief from the heat today here in GA but
are expecting some thunderstorms this afternoon
which will send Elmo and Pw Pauline into a panting,
pacing, slobbery, shaking frenzy but we'll take that
any day compared to what else is going on out there.
Stay safe, everyone!

Donna, drool fueler for Elmo, Pw Pauline, Gracie
and Pw Bosley, missing Dudley ATB