[Dailydrool] Hound's Haven Fundraiser

Cheryl Stafford cherylstafford at cox.net
Thu Jun 12 12:04:57 PDT 2008

OK Droolers all of the fundraising information is posted on our website,
www.mrsnarkytreats.com.  Go check it out.  Take a look at sweet Daisy
and her puppies.  Don't forget for every bag of treats sold between June
11 and June 29, 50% will be donated to Hound's Haven to help out Daisy.
That is $3.25 for every bag purchased.  If you aren't sure about the
treats just check out our testimonials page and read what others have to
say.  Also, check out the shipping deal.  The more bags you order the
more you save on shipping!  They make great gifts too.  If you let us
know your order is a gift for someone else we will enclose a special
card for the special hound!  All treats are homemade from 100% natural,
human grade ingredients.  My dogs test each and every batch that comes
from the oven.  So hurry to the site and purchase some yummy treats for
your hounds!

Cheryl, Mr. Snarky Dog Treats
Otter, aka Mr. Snarky, Official Treat Taster
Radar, official kitchen helper, 2nd in command
Kita, not a hound but we still love her!