[Dailydrool] Brudder Elwood git pizza

BasetSavr5 at aol.com BasetSavr5 at aol.com
Thu Jun 12 15:59:15 PDT 2008

Dis Brudder Elwood. Yup da Brudder git pizza, an da Brudder git smak on de
bunz too. Hab you bin payin a tenshun, da brudder he bin beein good boy. We
change dat todey. Da Momma she be all cited, she gonna orderz a pizza tonite. Da
 Daddy he be a goin to sum dinnerz whut not here and he be gone. Daddy he no
likee da pizza so dis be specul fur Momma. It be specul fur da brudder too. I
 like pizza, so do all ob us houndies, why da smell it git da nosebone a
twitchin, it git da droolz a goin, Momma she git da extra biggie. She a watchin
fur da man to bringz it. I be rite dere. Why we onnly git da pizza in de
frozen  box till tonite. It be bout like eatin da box, but dat okey, it got sum
flaburz.  So da man he git outz ob da moochine on de wheelz and Momma git  da
monies, boy dat lots of monies, an da man he gib her da biggie box. Momma she
be a shuttin da dore when da smellz com out ob de box.
Den it happin.
Brudder Elwood he jump rite up dere and he grab at de biggie box. Knock dat
box out ob Momma's paws, and de biggie box hit da floor, why dere be da pizza,
 rite dere smashie on da floor, wif de extra sauce, an de chesse, it be on da
 walls and we all rite dere, grabbin at da pizza. It no madder dat it be
upsidez  down and lookie liddel bit ob de mess, it be gudz. Brudder Elwood he no
unnerstanz why da Momma be a yellin, why dere nuff down dere for all ob us,
iffin she hurriez. Elder Clara gotz da choppers in dere, Brudder Bob he be a
suckin it rite down. Sister Casey she git sum on her back, Sister Daisy, she be
 a woosie, she jus lookie. Momma she be a ragin, she smack da brudder, rite
dere  on da rump, she be a grabbin de crusties an why she teke it all awey.
WHEW, da  Momma she be all hotz unner da collarz, whut be her problum, dere be
sum fer  herz, it gotz ebbbin clump ob de doggie hairz in dere, an she no pey da
monies  fur dat--
We gotz da gas bomb now, but dat pizza be wurf da tailbone to be on  firez.

We sendz da drool,

Debbie  Winchester
Bob, Casey, Elder  Clara, Daisy, and
Brudder Elwood OEBE