[Dailydrool] New Puppy

jacanny at aol.com jacanny at aol.com
Thu Jun 12 17:37:41 PDT 2008

We're in a similar boat.  A new buppy, and 12 years since the last round.  MacKenzie is chewing everything in sight.  We do still have the now 12 year old Golden, but he's a limited teacher.  Trees, golfballs, leaves, rocks - we're constantly taking things out of her mouth.  She has a particular fondness for my daughter's Reef sandals and my stair basket.  She doesn't chew the puppy Kong, but does like it with peanut butter.  How safe is it to chew fleece toys.  Her biggest chew toy is the Golden!  She either has fleece or fur in her mouth.  What are the safest (and yummiest) chew toys for buppies?