[Dailydrool] Ester-c

Ellie Foth slave2thepaw at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 12 18:14:52 PDT 2008

Yes, ester-c can cause diarrhea if  the dose is too high.  If  giving your hound 500mg of ester-c causes your hound to have diarrhea you need to back the dose up until you find just the right dosage.  Minnie took 500mg twice daily with her meals.

  I did try that Nupro supplement but Minnie had an allergic reaction to it.  I think it was the MSM.  I also tried to give Minnie just MSM and it would make her scratch something terrible.  Jake would scratch when ever I tried to give him biotin.

  Ellie