[Dailydrool] stomach issue - quick advice?

kacy green greenlikethecolor at gmail.com
Fri Jun 13 09:54:17 PDT 2008

I think Cowboy has an upset tummy. He didn't eat his dinner last night
although he did scarf down two pieces of semi-spicy pepperoni. (I think
that's likely what upset his tum) Anyway he woke me this morning at 6
whining and he usually sleeps in til 8. His belly was making all sorts of
noise and was soft to the touch (so thankfully its not bloat) but its been 4
hours and the Dh at home says he's still resting with a noisy stomach. He
also went out this morning to chew some grass.
I checked the archives and saw liquid pepto was ok - do you think this will
help? Is there something better we can give him? I hate seeing my baby boy
feel bad and its even worse when I'm at work and can't be there to comfort
him.

Please advise so I can direct the DH...thanks so so much! Please email off
list for quicker relief. THANKS!

Kacy, mom to Cowboy (why's my tummy talking so much?) and rotten Rupert
(what can I destroy while they aren't looking?)