[Dailydrool] Wyatt's Tumor - When is it time?

Brenda Weddle bweddlern at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 13 11:40:12 PDT 2008

Oh, Steve,

My heart bleeds for your pain and Wyatt's. When is it time to make that difficult decision? It is when living is much more difficult than dying. When there is no quality of life and your baby is suffering msot or all of the time. Wyatt will tell you when it is time. I have had to send many of my beloved furkids to the Bridge over the years and it is never easy. But in each case, they told me it was time. Usually they stopped eating and had no interest in things they used to love. I had to be there when my babies were sent to the Bridge. I wanted mine to be the voice they heard, the last touch they felt. I wanted them to hear me telling them I love them and that it was OK to go. I wanted to kiss them goodbye.

I hope this helps. I have to stop now. I am at my computer at work and tears are streaming down my face.

Brenda adn the Thundering Herd of Dog Woods FArm.