[Dailydrool] Wyatt

Laura's Verizon Account laurarsalmon at verizon.net
Fri Jun 13 18:55:47 PDT 2008

Steve, my heart goes out to you.  I hope whatever time you have with darling Wyatt is happy time.  How will you know it is time to help Wyatt to the bridge?  Think of all of the things he loves -- eating, playing, etc.  When he can't enjoy those anymore, and when his eyes lose their brightness, then it's time.  And you'll still wonder forever whether you did it too soon or too late.  But I promise you whenever you do it will be the right time.

When I had to put my beloved Lisa down last summer I went with her, and patted her, and looked into her eyes and told her how much I loved her, and that she was free to go now and never be in pain again.  I will be glad until my dying day that I stayed with her.  It was the last gift I could give her after she gave me a lifetime of love.

You will both be in my thoughts and prayers.  Laura (Geoffrey, Molly, Henry, Dub-Dub, Lisa (ATB))