[Dailydrool] Ramp and Stairs

Ms Rachelleann De Courcey dabasset at verizon.net
Sat Jun 14 05:02:10 PDT 2008

AROOOOOO's all Happy weekend!!

I  made a Great and study Ramp for my boys and its in-expensive too!!

Bascially measured the back ( outside steps leading down)

Went to Home Depot found some nice thick premium wood treated for outdoor use.

The guys are real nice they will Cut the piece into two piece's  when you get home you can sand the edges,

Go to Value Home Stores and get the brackets to attach

(You can also Buy at Value  the OUT DOOR Carpet to cover the wood piece.)

You will attached side by side, ( easly done) and Staple the Outdoor Carpet  done in 10 minutes
Very sturdy , the last one I made lasted 12 years!
In the BUFFALO WEATHER  !!!!!
I leave it out all year long, Winter, Spring, Summer, Fall!

works Great!! and in-expensive!

(If you would like me to send you a picture of it, Let me know!)

The Indoor Stairs  You can buy at Target, Walgreen, they are plastic with a Carpet Cover, and holds the weight of a Basset. I only paid $10.00 for them!

I have two One for the Couch and One for the Boys Favorite Chair!!

I hope this has helped you and saved you a $200.00 Ramp cost, they are very expensive if you buy them out of a Catolgue!!

Rachelleann
Elliswade & Prestonwade!!
PW: ATB