[Dailydrool] Ice cubes

Marilyn Burns mj_burns at bellsouth.net
Sun Jun 15 07:41:05 PDT 2008

All three of my bassets LOVED icy-water.  None of them ate the cubes
themselves.

Bob Burns literally refused to drink from his water bowl without "frozen
bones" floating in it.  Sammi Sue would walk over to the bowl and - if there
were none - would give you that look and a scowl like, "Hey-hey-hey! -
what's going on here?! -- go fetch me some icy water!"

Amanda Lynn has also gotten to a point where she will walk away from her
bowl if it is not fresh either.

Gee, do you think I just happened to acquire three bassets that need ice
water -- or did we maybe just spoil them rotten?...  :o)

Marilyn - loving Mom of Amanda Lynn and Bridgemates Samantha Sue and Bob
Burns