[Dailydrool] crates and ice cubes

Cheryl Stafford cherylstafford at cox.net
Sun Jun 15 10:12:45 PDT 2008

We used the plastic crates when both Otter and Radar were small.  We had
one upstairs and one downstairs, but we have now switched to a black
metal "box" because Radar quickly outgrew his plastic crate.  He loves
to go in there when we leave.  He flies across the room as fast as he
can, jumps in, turns around and waits patiently for his treat.  He loves
his box!  Now for ice cubes, they are a delicacy in our household.  From
me the dogs get just regular ice as an occasional treat, but when their
Grammy is in town she makes watermelon ice cubes for the babies.  They
are in heaven during the summer!!!! Just take the juice from a fresh cut
melon and mix in some minced watermelon.  Add water to top off the cubes
and freeze.  They are quite the summer treat.

Cheryl
Otter, Radar and Kita (we love our Grammy!)