[Dailydrool] Who's our daddy?

DeeUtz68 at aol.com DeeUtz68 at aol.com
Mon Jun 16 08:36:18 PDT 2008

The HOP puppies would love to know who their is their daddy or  daddies. I am
running a contest to allow people to guess, who do you think their  dad is?
On July 1st or sooner, I will order a doggie DNA test, do a mouth swab  on
these two little guys and send off for the results. Then we will know what  these
cute little boys are mixed with, as I already know they are truly basset  at
heart!

Prizes will be given to the person or persons with the correct  guess on each
pup. A grand prize will be given for the person that guess the  father or
fathers correctly for both pups. That's a total of 3 chances to win! I  won't
tell you what the prizes are, but they will be great and dog related! If  more
than one person guesses the correct answer, those names will be put in a  hat
and a winner will be drawn.

Guesses are $1 each per puppy. Put in your memo which pup the  guess is for
and which breed you choose for a father. Guess as often as you  like. Any money
left over after paying for the DNA tests will be used for the  puppies to
purchase  high quality puppy food, (they are eating a can a day  already!) , KONG
chew toys, ropes, balls, puppy training pads and enzyme  cleaners for piddle
clean up! The DNA test is $51.99 per pup to order.

Payment can be made through pay pal using _DeeUtz68 at aol.com_
(mailto:DeeUtz68 at aol.com)
or sent to
Gail Utz
PO Box 23
Burr Hill, VA. 22433

Freddie is the black puppy with brown markings, Rudy is the  tri colored
puppy with white blaze.  Pictures of Freddie and Rudy may be  seen on their
dogster page!

Gail ~ basset mom of Penny, Jasmine, Dinny ATB, Rudolph ATB, and
Butterscotch ATB
Adopt a _BROOD_ (http://www.brood-va.org/)   basset!
Visit the HOP puppies _Freddie and Rudy_ (http://www.dogster.com/dogs/792499)
 on Dogster!
Learn more about April, mom to puppies _April's  Fund_
(http://www.firstgiving.com/hop-houseofpuddles)