[Dailydrool] Brudder Elwood's Crate

BasetSavr5 at aol.com BasetSavr5 at aol.com
Mon Jun 16 13:15:09 PDT 2008

Dis Brudder Elwood. I be a pawin in on da crate stuffz. I tellz Rooopertz
bout me crate. I gotz me da wire cage, it be a biggie onez dat be rite dere in
da dinnin roomz. It be da brudder cornerz of de world. I goez in dere when da
Momma be gone fur da hound supportin job. I sleepz in dere at da nitez. I
gotz a  nice comferteer in dere, I gotz me seecrite hidin stuffz in dere, I gotz
me  specul blankets. Why it all aboutz da decorz. You gotz to git yoouz smellz
all  ober it, git da pin up picsures of da hottie houndz in dere, git sum ob
dem  drapes so dat you kin hab dem privete moments when you a likkin da rump
and no  peeplez needz to see. But dere be impawtant roole ob de cage herez at
da brudder  house. Brudder Elwood he no go in de cage iffin he git no treatz.
Momma git da  treetz, go to da cage brudder jump in. Since you jus git newz
homez you gotz to  do da slabe trainin. Oh Brudder Elwood he be a knowin dat dis
willz heepin  sumtimz, da Momma she grab da brudder and push me in da cage an
no treetz but  she gotz dem lips a flappin seyin da Brudder in trubbles and me
cage it lookin  goodz to git awey frum herz.
Brudder Elwood be proudz ob da mess you been a mekein.
Dat be all da brudder seyin todey. I a goin affer dat Elder Clara  tonite.

Droolz to all in need--

Debbie  Winchester
Bob, Casey, Elder  Clara, Daisy, and
Brudder Elwood OEBE