[Dailydrool] Da Twowt Pawrade

Beth Howering momarroo at gmail.com
Tue Jun 17 11:51:15 PDT 2008

Wast Fwiday, we packed up da widdle howse on weels an' dwove to da end ov da
erf.  OUCH!!  Cut it owt, Hugo!  Ok!  It wuzn't da end of da erf - it wuz da
Cat's Kills wut ar mowntins in Noo York.  We wuz twavellin' wif Mr. Cooper
an' Buster Bwown an' Antie Lois hu wuz in dere van.  We went to a camp pwace
wike we awlways do, but dis wun habbed NO CABLE.  No tv fer da dad - uh-oh.
Ennywayz we wuz parked on a bwook wif wots ov birdies an' budderfwies - an'
a big skerry bwack doggy (an' awso teeny weeny widdwe fwuffy toy lookin'
wuns).  In da mornin' we went to a widdwe town neerby an' seed Antie Suzanne
an' Antie Awice an' Unka Mike an' a hole buncha peeples dat we mostwy met
befor.  It wuz so hot dat Daddy wuz mewtin' - yu cud see he wuz turnin' into
a puddwe. Oh, shut up, Hugo!!  He wuz so!  Ok, ok, not reewy.  Daddy wawked
wif Vito an' me wile mama takeded Hugo in da ol' doggies twuck dat puwwed da
fwote.  Da fwote habbed a HUGE fwoggy an' two jigantik bassetfwies wif
pwetty wingies hu wer widin' wif Antie Mewynda.  Mama an' Hugo rode wif
Antie Mariwyn an' Norman.  She wuz fishin' wif a big long stik wif a bone on
da end.  She wuz fishin fer BASSETS!! (wike ME hehehehe).  Dere wer big ol'
skerry GIANT HUGE EnorMUSS twowts, puppets, botes an' awl kindsa fings.
Dere musta bin five bands pwayin' moozik awl dwessed in funny costooms an'
udder fwotes an' wots an' wots ov fun!!  Mama sed she nebber habbed so much
fun at a pawrade EBBER!!  Awl da peeples were waffin' an' smiwin' an'
feewin' gud.  An' we wuz fwowin' fishies to da kiddies.  Not weel wuns, Hugo
- candy wuns!  Vito an' me gotted owr pitchers taken by da tv man.  An' at
da revyooin' stand I awlmost cawt dat bone on da fishin' pole!

>From da pawrade, we awl gotted in da twuck an' went to a rode wif a big huge
howse on a ribber.  What, Hugo?  It's cawled a what?  Oh, a cuvvered bwidj.
Ennyway, we habbed a piknik wif a roof an' evwyfing!!  (not on da bwidj)
An' wen it rayned we awl stayed dwy!  Dere wuz wots ov food an contests an'
peeples to get petted by an' it wuz soooo gwate!!  Dere wuz eben shwimpies
to eet wif da burgers an' hotty dogs an tons ov goodies!!  Wen it wuz awl
ober, we went bak to owr camp an' chaseded budderfwies (weel wuns) an den
went to sweep.  Wat a weelly fun time!!  I hope we do dis agan nex yeer cuz
it wuz WUNDERFUW!!!  Nicest peeples, nicest houndy fwends, an' weelly nice
pwace.  Didn't see no cats, tho.  Didn't see nuffin' dey kiwwed eever.  Oh
weww, bak to my nappy........

Here's owr pitchers:  http://picasaweb.google.com/home  hope yu can teww how
much fun we habbed!  Oh - an' no we did not eet fishies.  Dey iz too pwetty!
(psssst!  Hugo!  don't teww dem dey ar too fast to ketch, ok? shhhhh...)

Wuv,

Arfur (helped by Hugo) an' fank gudness Vito's sweepin' <whew!>

P.S.  If yu cud not com to da twowt pawrade, but yu wud wike to donate to
Mid Atwantic Basset Wescue, yu cud do dat by goin' to da website
www.midatlanticbassets.com an' send dem somefin to hewp awl da pore bassets
wif no homes, ok?  An' tell dem Arfur sent yu - BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Seeweeusswy, now - do it, ok?

--
Blossom www.dogster.com/?50296
Hugo www.dogster.com/?443659

O Great Spirit, grant that I might not criticize my neighbor until I have
walked a mile in his moccasins.

Help feed the animals http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/tpc/ERA_040208_ARS