[Dailydrool] OBR Fundraiser!

Deborah L Hartpence hartpence at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jun 17 12:02:38 PDT 2008

Calling all Droolers in the Columbus, Oh area, OBR is having a dog wash/raffle/fundraiser at the Canine Companion Club, 6306 Home Rd., Delaware, Ohio,      43015 on June 21, this Saturday.  It will be from 10 to 6. We will also be griling hot dogs to sell, and snacks and drinks, as well as selling some dog items.  This is a private dog park, but non-members can get in with proof of vaccination and spay or neuter, for a fee of $25.  It is an 11 acre fenced area, with a 2 acre pond for dogs to swim in.  You can see the park at  www.columbusdogpark.com and we would LOVE to meet some Droolers there!  If you are coming to join OBR, please mention it when you enter, as OBR will get a percent of the entrance fee.  Please stop by and say howdy, even if your dog does not need a wash, we would love to meet you!