[Dailydrool] Abbie home yet?, Brudder, Elsa, Willow and Bubbles

rebecca stanton rebecca.stanton at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Jun 17 13:49:28 PDT 2008

Marilyn, how awful re Abbie - is there any news on her yet? We are keeping fingers and paws crossed here for her safe rescue.  Poor girl.
Deb, so frightening re the pitbull - what a relief neither you nor brudder were badly hurt.  Pitbulls are banned over here in the UK, I believe now, though I think some can be found here and there - is there any law about this in US?  Hugs to you both - that's my worst nightmare. (never heard of a dazer, either!)
Wendie, we are so sad for you that you have lost Elsa.  Sad ahroooos and comforting drool to you.  Pumbaa will have met her at the Bridge gates and will be showing your beautiful girl the sausage buffet.
Happy Birthday Willow and Happy Gotcha Day Bubbles!  Belly rubs all round!
Becky, Morse & Pumbaa ATB x