[Dailydrool] Dailydrool Digest, Vol 11, Issue 4

njmedic702 at aol.com njmedic702 at aol.com
Tue Jun 17 15:22:57 PDT 2008

 Oh, my, Pam!? Your storm came through while DH and I were in Santa Cruz for our son's college graduation.? I saw someone from Nutley being interviewed on the news and since in some places the storm had uprooted trees and downed power lines on one side of the street while trash cans at the curb on the other were untouched? this led some to believe that a small tornado might have come through.? Scary stuff!? Sorry you lost power and had branch damage to the house but glad to hear that you, Drew, the houndage (and the cat, too) came through relatively unscathed.? Strange weather, this...

Sandi, Mamaslave to The Boys and The Belles
Dozer, Dudley, Daisy and Delilah

?