[Dailydrool] A no-win discussion

Beverly Szaton bgszap at gmail.com
Tue Jun 17 16:06:26 PDT 2008

Some of us have had wonderful experiences with breeds deemed "bad": others
of us have not. I have had unfortunately many unhappy run-ins with the breed
in discussion now, and the "No bad dogs only bad owners" theory does not
wash with me.
However my opinion is mine alone and everyone is entitled to their own.
I do hope the dog in question is restrained in the future and does not have
an opportunity to add to the breed's bad PR at the expense of Brudder
Elwood.

MomPerson to Nigel, Llewis, Mitchell, Zelda and Cooper